This settings are required for the contact form to work properly on listing and contact us page. It is recommended that you use a gmail or google apps email and password in this section as it is easier that way. these settings are used to send emails to the listing posters or you on your sites behalf.
1) SMTP authentication type: Choose the smtp authentication type. Default is gmail/apps. This would enable you to use your gmail to automatically send emails on your sites behalf to listing posters or yourself.
2) SMTP server: Specify the smtp server or leave it to the default which is smtp.gmail.com
3) SMTP port: Specify the smtp port or leave it to the default which is 587
4) Username / Gmail username: Specify your gmail email (full), if you choose gmail as the authentication type in the previous step, otherwise specify the username to log-in to your smtp server..
5) Password / Gmail password: Specify your gmail password), if you choose gmail as the authentication type in the previous step, otherwise specify the password to log-in to your smtp server..
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Free PDF documentation generator