Live website visitors is a lightweight jQuery, PHP script that lets you add a map or list which shows the recent active or live visitors on your website. The code required to add this widget is merely of 2-3 lines. Live visitors are updated automatically without page refresh. You can completely change the look n feel, size etc through the back office. You can also set # of visitors to be shown in the list view whereas map view is set to show up to 5 live visitors. You can also specify the map size.
This script can be very beneficial for your website as visitors to your web page would see other active visitors which would enhance the social reputation of your website. Moreover it’ll increase the interactiveness of your website.
- Easily add a live or static map on your website showing live visitor information.
- Live map would show active visitors on map.
- Static map would show all the current date’s offline and active visitors on map.
- Add a list on your webpage showing live visitors.
- Completely change look n feel of the live visitor list.
- Define map dimensions and set various other options pertaining to map marker such as city, state, country, browser, screen resolution, os and page visited.
- View detailed report of visitors on map and in tabular format in admin back office.
- Powered by jQuery and Ajax.
- Full support provided.