Here you can create, edit or delete custom pages for your website. The link to these pages would be shown in top menu.
To create a new page:
1) Click on 'Add Page'
2) Specify the 'Page Name' i.e. which would appear in the top menu.
3) Specify the 'Page Order' i.e. at what place the link to this page should appear in the top menu. You can change the page order anytime by editing the page.
4) Enter the page contents that would be shown when someone views the page.
5) Specify the keywords which would be used internally as meta keywords for SEO purpose.
6) Click on 'Publish Page' to save and publish the page on your website.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easily create HTML Help documents